Out of an abundance of caution due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Organic Crops Virtual Field Tour will be an online event instead of on-site. Video presentations and educational content will be posted beginning 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
- Organic Disease Management
- Honey Bees, Bee Keeping, Supporting Pollinators and Landscape
- Cleaning and Sanitizing on Small Farms
- Alley Cropping Agroforestry Systems for Organic Vegetable Production
- Kabocha Squash
- Natural Pollinator Habitat
- Strawberry Production
- 2020 Cover Crop Variety Trial Results: Nitrogen Variation and Management
- NOTE: Be sure to complete the Evaluation after viewing all of the videos to qualify for the prize drawing!
Register now for the Organic Crops Virtual Field Tour:
View our Field Tour Session presentations now.
Reach out to the East Tennessee AgResearch and Education Center by phone at 865-974-7201.
This year’s event is taking place entirely online. No activities will be taking place at the AgResearch and Education Center.